Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wonder Girls Yenny Cut her long, Blonde Hair?

Wonder Girls, Yenny, cuts you blonde , long hair?
For the past year or so, she had her hair long and bleached it out blonde.
At first, in 2009, it was black. Then red.


















    OMG. Wonder Girl'S Yenny, Ye Eun, cut her hair short and dyes it brown. This is shocking to me.
  
   
 She looks good with it actually. What do you guys think?


With her blonde hair.

I miss her blonde hair ):

I caught this new hair style on the MBC Kpop concert. Right now watching on Youtube.

I also notice that Sun, Sunye/Sunmin, Dyed her hair red, and cutting it short. Now I'm pretty sure these are not wigs. I was watching simonandmartina on youtube while they were metting the wonder girls, I saw Yenny and Sun with short hair.

SUN

Nice hair new hair styles WGs. I never thought Yenny would cut her hair after all these years. Whos next? Sohee? Lim?


WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment