Thursday, June 7, 2012

T-ara's 9th Member, Founded by Kim Kwangsoo, Dani

Did Kim Kwangsoo find T-ara's new member? Dani.
But how'd he find her?



















     Hey Guys, remember my other post about T-ara's member changes? Well, they're happening. If you haven't read it, please click here.

    So if you DID read my last post, the changes that I personally thought wouldn't happen is happening already. 2 new members are coming in. The bright side about this member adding, is that or two oldest members, Boram and Qri, are not going to leave T-ara.


   But you guys remember Shannon Williams? The rumored T-ara member? Well, she isn't it. She probably never was going to be in T-ara from my look at her. She has amazing vocalist, but, I don't think she fits in with T-ara. This new girl Dani, she gives me a good look in her.

 Kim Kwangsoo found T-ara's 9th member. 14 year old, Dani, is the 9th member.
 
     HOW'D THEY FIND DANI

   CEO stated, "Kim Kwangsoo scouted Dani himself after seeing her on the streets. For the first time in 40 years of being in the entertainment busniess has Kwangsoo ever made a random cast of someone on the streets."

   Dani was on a trip in South Korea to visit her parents. She was stopped by Kwangsoo to be casted as a trainee on the streets. She most be very lucky!

    Kwangsoo was in a car, and stopped by a traffic light. He saw Dani and couldn't get her image out his head. He decided to drive back 200m to find her and cast her as a trainee immediately.


   DANI

   Dani is 14 years old. 167cm. They say she looks like the actress Olivia Hussey and Girls' Generation's, Yuri.

Here are some past pictures of Yuri in her pre Debut and also Dani.
Do you see a resemblance? 

   
To me, she looks like Krystal Jung, from F(x). (AKA Snsd's Jessica Jung's Sister).
It took me a while to find a match for them but, they should look at both of them. I see them as twins.


    When T-ara’s new album is released on July 7th, T-ara will be joined by an 8th member first for their schedules. In December, Dani, the 9th member, will join. Before then, she will meet fans by acting in T-ara’s new song’s music video.

    Dani will be joining in December. The reason why is because she wants to practice more and train. She wants to make sure she is prefect before joining so she wouldn't harm the group.


    The 8th member is not shown yet, but sh is 19 years old. 168cm tall. And will be featured in the group at a later date.

  


   T-ara is preparing for their Thailand concert and Japanese tour in June. Wish them good luck!









My Opinion:

   To me, I think adding a girl in thats almost half the age as the oldest members, Boram and Qri, is sort of rediculous. I don't me wrong, shes very pretty and I'm sure shes talented. Shes already the height of Eunjung, how tall will she be when shes 17 and if the group will still be going on. But T-aras' ages are wild. But we still love them, I don't want them to ever leave, just thinking that they should add Dani into a group more her age so maybe none will decide to leave, or if T-ara decides to go different ways. She'll be ending her Kpop exprience at an early age prehaps. 
I'm thinking of what parts she'll get, or steal from other members in T-ara. I still hope the Boram, and  Qri will get more lines in the songs. But yeah! And the 8th member! What lines will they get? I want an answer from those questions. But hey, welcome to T-ara Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment